In today's podcast, Sam Coffman talks about forest gardening.
Forest gardening is a great way to grow both food and medicine in a space and labor-efficient environment. Sam talks about:
- Why a forest garden is a great idea for preppers
- What are the different layers of a forest garden?
- How can you get started on a forest garden even if you don't have any canopy trees?
- How much room does a forest garden take up?
- What are the advantages of food and medicine grown in a forest garden?
- What are some of the examples of food and medicine that Sam has growing in his own forest garden?
To learn more about plant medicine, make sure you are on the mailing list for notification as our herbology level 1 online class comes out over the next few weeks...