March 21st, 2012 at 1:07 pm (survival skills, urban survival, the human path, texas outdoor education, Outdoor Fitness and Self Defense, outdoor survival, disaster preparedness, readiness, survival scenario, weapons, reviews, societal collapse)
In today's podcast, Sam Coffman discusses the zombie apocalypse series - The Walking Dead - and how we can learn from critically thinking during and after watching shows pertaining to social collapse.
- Why it helps to think critically, even while watching fictional TV or Movies
- What we can learn from The Walking Dead in regards to basic self defense concepts
- What some of the different styles of leadership can do to group dynamics
- How to think about leadership with a group of random people
- If you have to fight to survive, then you have to discard false notions of anything other than fighting to win
- How important it is to think outside the box in a fight or a war
The Zombie Apocalypse is coming up in about 7 months. You must have taken the Urban or Primitive Core Basic in order to participate in the Zombie Apocalypse. Sign up now for the UCB or PCB.
September Urban Core Basic, 5-Day Intensive: September 17 - 21st.