August 8th, 2012 at 1:03 pm (survival skills, the human path, texas outdoor education, herbology, the combat medic, outdoor survival, trauma medicine, field medicine, readiness, health and nutrition, herbal medic)
In today's podcast, Sam Coffman talks about herbal treatment approaches to West Nile Virus.
He addresses questions such as:
- How is West Nile Virus transmitted?
- What are the symptoms of West Nile Virus?
- What percentage of people get these symptoms?
- At what point is West Nile Virus dangerous enough to be life threatening?
- What medicinal herbs can be used to help our bodies heal quickly and eliminate this virus?
- What are the organ systems we are most concerned with helping with herbs to get rid of a West Nile Virus infection?
- What methodology can you use in coming up with an effective herbal formula for West Nile Virus?
To learn more about Herbology and working with field herbal medicine, check out the upcoming fall course, The Herbal Medic.
Classes will begin in both the San Antonio and Austin area the week of September 10th.