February 2nd, 2012 at 3:47 pm (survival skills, urban survival, primitive living, the human path, texas outdoor education, Outdoor Fitness and Self Defense, outdoor survival, green homesteading, disaster preparedness, readiness, survival scenario, self sustainability)
In today’s podcast, Sam Coffman talks about skills, gear, community and preparedness mentality. He covers topics such as:
- Which is more important – Skills or Gear?
- How do you go about working on skills on a regular basis?
- Why is fitness a crucial skill?
- What makes community more important than just flying solo as a prepper?
- How does The Human Path integrate skills with community?
- What is a decent fitness test you can give yourself right now?
For more information on upcoming classes at The Human Path, visit the online calendar
For more resources on any of these topics, visit Treehugger Survival at: www.treehuggersurvival.com