Today, Sam Coffman talks about survival with dogs. You can find a short blog on this topic from a few years ago here: http://blog.mysanantonio.com/samcoffman/2010/09/survival-and-dogs/
In this podcast, Sam discusses:
- General common-sense topics of preparedness for pets
- Common things to think about in a bugout situation if you have dogs
- What is the most important thing you can do to prep with your dog(s)?
- What is the difference between being a dog-owner and being a pack alpha?
- How can you work with your dog(s) to achieve a harmonious pack that will go where you go?
- If you have no control over your dog other than with a leash, is the dog a help or a liability to you in a disaster situation?